Wednesday, August 13, 2008

4th of July...Taylor style

Cousins, Steele, EmmaLee, and Waylon waiting patiently for the rest of the family to show up for a "Washburn Family Reunion" picture in Taylor Arizona last summer. It was an exciting weekend for all of the Washburn family. It had been a long time since we were ALL able to get together. Uncle Jeff is the only one not in the picture though. He had to leave early due to his grandmothers health.

3 comments:

Emily Webb said...

Yeaaaahhhh! You figured it out! I am so glad, now all you have to do is write some stuff under the pictures!

Tiffanyrose said...

I am so happy you got a blog!! I have been dying to see how you guys are! Check out our when you get a chance. LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH AND THINKING OF YOU ALWAYS!

littlelarsens.blogspot.com

Tiffany

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

LOVE YOU!
I can't wait to see your brand new baby!