Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"The Hand of God"

"Pillars of Creation"

(I found these pictures from a NASA website...If I read the site correctly, they were taken by the Hubble. They are simply amazing.)

I don't think that it was by accident that these pictures were captured. I think God had his gentle hand in it...literally! The colors are beautiful. And the hand...it's magnificent. I think God allows these things for the "unbelieving" part of the world to witness....hoping that they will quit justifying Him out of the picture. He loves all of us so much that He would allow even them that don't believe, see His greatness too. I can't understand how Scientist would or could waste away, with their "Logic", what a loving Heavenly Father has given us to enjoy. I hope that makes sense.

Ed's been taking some classes at the college which include, Biology and Anthropology. His professors would have their students believe that "there is NO GOD", and that "we all evolved"...somehow. It's sad to imagine where we are headed without God in the picture!

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Genesis 1:1
"Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth..." Mosiah 4:9
"Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, who created the heavens and the earth..." Doctrine and Covenants 14:9

There is proof...if they listen...the spirit will testify of it's truth, and then they too, will know for themselves!


No comments: