'Tis almost the end of the day,
I sit and pier at the last of light until tomorrow.
She was so proud of it...and so am I. They both share a love for art, and they both do very well at it. Wylee wanted to know who the girl in the picture that Wesley drew was...His comment, "I already know who it is Wylee, It's you!"
Wesley has a great love for his siblings. He has a unique relationship with each of them. With Wylee...she is "The Princess", Wyatt...his pal, Will...I haven't figured out their unique relationship yet, but I promise to keep you posted...His relationship with Waylon was spiritual, and with Winston, he's almost a second father figure. He protects his little brother and shows great love...He did this with Waylon as well, but with Winston I can see he feels an even greater responsibility towards his baby brother. What joy fills my heart to see this love he has for his siblings.
I know that sometimes...well often...they love to torment him and get in his way, but when things are calm and quite, this softer side of Wesley shows. He truly has a passion for family, much like his mother, and I love that about him.
1 comment:
WOW!!! Very impressive poem! Wesley is such a creative writer! Keep on writting Wesley and one day you will be able to publish your own book! You simply amaze me!
Post a Comment