Monday, November 9, 2009

Another long night...

Here I am up again at mid-night, only not for myself this time...now it's with two of my boys. I've been praying that Winston and Will would be spared from this yucky flu, but it seems to be hitting them both tonight. They both are running fevers, and Will is having a hard time breathing. So, I guess we will be making another trip to Dr. Hardy tomorrow. Oh well. All I can say is so much for the theory of "maybe you'll avoid all of the sicknesses going around because your kids will be at home with you instead of in school!" You have no idea how many times I have heard this comment from people. Funny thing is...this is the 2 round of sickness in the last month for Ed and I and Wylee and Will have already had croup. Just goes to show that if your going to get sick, your going to get sick. Even if your downing the vitamin C, Airborne, garlic, and staying away from people. There is just too much floating around right now.

All and all, I am grateful that we are all getting through it OK. I will just keep praying that Winston and Will don't get worse.

1 comment:

The Yarn Barn said...

Congrats girl! How far along? When is your due date. I am paying for a girl, we are due May 27th. Mike says we are done so we really want a girl for Eighmey, boys work too right? lol... Well I hope you get feeling better and your kids get better. Let me know when you are due, it would be fun to have babies together again, I'm excited (p.s. just remember though, we can't compare anything though cause you gain like 5 lbs and I gain like 35lbs, keep that in mind :)