It's amazing how what we think is best for us, often isn't the case. I am sitting here at 1am with a fever of 102.1...can't remember if I even took Tylenol to bring it down...It's been a very long time since I have run a fever...The scary thing is, now I am pregnant again with the nasty flu...can't decide which sick is pregnancy, and which is flu.
I think after the last episode of a "SURPRISE" pregnancy, Ed and I figured that might be it...but, as I said earlier, sometimes Heavenly Father has other ideas. I'm a little confused about the idea still, not upset, just confused...but, I am sure that Heavenly Father will clear that up and help us see beyond the "seamy side" of things as time moves on.
Ed is concerned...apparently, I am OLD! He worries, and he has every logical reason to worry. I am not as young as I used to be and I am certainly not in a very stress free situation...who is? But, I think when the Lord has something in store, that might differ from our own plans, you "put a smile on your kisser" and keep moving forward! I am becoming more and more convinced we are just passengers along for a ride...one that often has its ups and downs...and we can either choose to be happy, or choose to be sad at where the 'driver' is taking us.
I for one, am actually excited...I have one more chance to have a girl...the odds are stacked heavily against Wylee and I, but I secretly think this just might be the one! She needs a sister! When I was about her age, I prayed and prayed for Heavenly Father to send me a little sister...He heard my prayers and at 43 years of age, my mother gave birth to "MY little sister"! How very blessed I am to have her in my life. I can't imagine life without her...although there are almost 10 years between us in age, she, next to my mother has become one of my very best friends! I want Wylee to be able to experience that same sisterly bond so badly! But, whatever the outcome, I pray for a healthy pregnancy and delivery...with a very healthy child.
Now, if I can just get beyond this flu thing!
5 comments:
congrats! i didn't know you were pregnant! How fun!
Congratulations!! That is exciting!! I hope you get feeling better! if you need anything you can call me!!
Ditto- you and Mom are my best friends. Thank goodness for FAMILY!
I love you!
You may not know this, but you have no idea how much I look up to you and how much of an example you are to me. THANKS!!!! I want to be like you when I finally grow up!:)
Anyhow, congratulations! Yay for another girl.. hee hee. I'm sure it will be a girl!
Hey CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a great mother Sarah and that is why you are blessed with these great kids. We will keep it in our prayers that everything go ok and that Wylee really needs a sister. Love you guys...
Post a Comment