Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Families Can Be Together Forever
Almost exactly 3 years ago...March 13 to be exact, we said good-bye, for awhile, to a very special, little person in our lives. Oh, how we love and miss him. He holds such a precious place in each one of our hearts.
Time is a great healer.
I Love this song...Love the message...Love the man speaking these simple truths...Love the gospel and it's teachings...Love my parents for teaching me these important truths...Love my Heavenly Father for sacrificing His Only Begotten Son, so that I could one day be reunited with mine...Love my Savior for the love and example He has shown me through His sacrifice and mercy.
How grateful I am for my trials...How blessed I am for them as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE that song too- always makes me cry when little kids sing it!
I love you, and I think of you every day. Especially March 13. Porter's birthday is the 14. I will always always remember that hallowed day.
Post a Comment