After a busy day, Ed and I finally had an opportunity to slow down a bit and go to the temple together this evening. It was a nice, relaxing treat.
My day consisted of a dentist appointment for both Winston and I. After, we (Winston, Wyndel, and I) enjoyed breakfast at McDonald's. Then we dropped off some items from the parade to the mortuary. When we finished there, the little kids and I went home for about an hour to gather some things and left again so that I could get my hair cut/colored.
The real fun started once the older kids returned home from school...Wylee had Achievement Days at 3 (of which we were late...again). Will Jaye had scouts at 5. Wyatt and Wesley both had soccer practice at 5:30...of which Wesley was going to be late for do to football practice until 6pm. All the while, Ed and I are were still trying to figure out how to squeeze a temple session in there somewhere. We succeeded squeezing it in, and it really was relaxing.
As I was leaving the temple this evening, one of the temple workers approached me and asked..."You look familiar, who did you come from?" I started to tell her, "no one from here"...but then randomly these words rolled out instead..."I came from God." She laughed and said..."Oh...you're one of them!" Haha...she was so cute. I thought about that though the rest of the evening. "Who do we come from?..." We come from a wonderful, loving Father in Heaven. We ARE children of God...and He loves us SO very much!
I am so grateful to know this too.
No comments:
Post a Comment