Friday, November 18, 2011

Getting back on schedule...



I was trying to compile all of my journal/blog post yesterday to put into a book for my kids. It took all day to read them. I quickly came to the conclusion that each of them had some unique story or testimony in them that they ALL needed to be in the book.



I realized how my testimony has changed over the years. How with each trial I have grown some. In some cases, I can see that I actually took some steps backwards....BUT....with each trial, I have ALWAYS had SOMETHING to be grateful for. Such is life. We ALL have something to be grateful for. Sometimes those "somethings" are difficult to see, but they are there.



For me...In spite of all of the craziness that we have experienced in that last 3 and a half years...I am most grateful for my family and for my Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the testimony I have gained. My life is truly blessed because of the gospel and it's teachings.



Ed and I have witnessed countless miracles and blessings..some greater than others but non-the-less miracles...more in the last few years in the mist of all of these trials than we ever had before.



.....Life is good!



No comments: