Hello...from Wesley
As you know my name is Wesley. I love to do things like, drawing, scrap booking, stunts on my bike, doing all sorts of things with my horses, and last but not least sports. so you can probably tell I am a busy, busy boy. I am 11 years old and my mom mentions often that I am a new years baby.This is my first time typing in a blog so if I am bad it is my fault and not my moms.
2 comments:
Hey Wesley (I'm Jake Ruehle's aunt) I think you are a good at writing. Your mom taught you well! I just spent the weekend camping with Jake and his family... Man, was it super cold.
Wesley, I enjoyed your post. Uncle Tom and I think about our visit with your family last year with very fond memories. Remember the baby eagles? Did you have new baby eagles this year? We look forward to another visit with your family...maybe out to our home! Take care and give your family our love.
Aunt Tina
Post a Comment