Wednesday, June 10, 2009

As little Winston grows and grows, he reminds me of his big brother. Does it make it a little easier? Sort of. I kind of feel like I am lost in a time warp though. There are times I feel like God just hit the rewind button on life's video when I look at Winston...he looks so much like Waylon!
(Winston Edward)

Tonight for instance. He was sitting in his high chair without his shirt on...His little skinny body
and his blond hair and blue eyes...and as I was spooning into his little mouth some soup, I thought "I've done this before...I've sat here at this dinner table not very long ago feeding a blond haired, blue eyed, skinny little boy...

(Waylon Eric)



Sometimes, he doesn't remind me at all of Waylon.


Waylon was very serious. Winston is so happy and he loves everyone. Waylon was very shy and he loved his mommy and daddy dearly...to the point that he only wanted his mommy and daddy, and occasionally his big brother Wesley. Winston LOVES Wesley. He loves all of his brothers and sister. He sometimes prefers them over his own mother...NOT LIKE WAYLON AT ALL!
I imagine that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing...our little carbon copy has brought us a lot of joy. He fills a void right now that no one else could fill except for him...He doesn't take his place, but he certainly brings us much comfort. We pray everyday, giving thanks for this very special little boy that we love and call "WINSTON" a.k.a. "BUBS"!


"Mr. Bub" Winston Edward

No comments: