Monday, December 27, 2010

So here it is...the end to another busy year!!!

I can not believe how the time passes!

Our little Wyndel Sarah-Jane is already 6 1/2 months old! She is growing up too fast...well not really growing, but getting older! She is still ever so tiny and sweet! She has quite the personality! Her smile and dimples can make one smile from ear to ear...she is so cute!!!

Winston has officially hit the terrible 2's!!! He is so ornery, but sweet as pie when he wants to be! And boy can that kid talk...His vocabulary is unreal!!!

Wylee has a long way to go before she is a teenager, but she can sure act like one sometimes! She sometimes gets lost amongst all of these brothers! She is so funny too. Christmas Eve, Santa came to Grandma and Grandpa Ulrich's house to visit...she told Santa that she wanted her very own SNAKE for Christmas! WHAT? What happened to Polly Pockets and the 'girly' stuff? Ugh...I fear she might be a little more tom-boy than I had thought! What a silly girl!

Will is going to be 10 in a few more months and boy is it evident! He is discovering he has a voice and he wants it to be heard...He knows that it's OK to NOT like everything that everybody else likes! He has his own idea of what is cool and what is not! He still tries very hard to choose the right and does a pretty good job trying! A few months ago, while reading scriptures, he stumbled across the word "Jack Ass" in the verse he was reading...He stopped, looked up at me and said..."I'm NOT reading that word!" I reassured him that it was OK because it was in the scriptures and it was referring to a donkey. He stood his ground and stated again, "I'm NOT reading it!" Ha...I am proud of him for wanting so much to choose the right!

Wyatt...Well, wrestling is over for a few months. He loves the sport...and I think that he is pretty good at it too! He tries, like usual, to do everything asked of him...unless it has to do with the "SCHOOL" word! He HATES school work or anything of the sort! We are working on that though!

Wesley, is becoming more and more his own person. I can't believe how much he is maturing! He will be 13 on Friday! Is it the age, or is he recognizing the need to grow up and take on more responsibility? He is really trying hard to help out more around the house and with his little brother and sister! He has always been a great help with the two little ones, but now even more so. I know that I can leave and trust that he is in control! I love the little bit of freedom I get every so often.

Oh how blessed I really am! I love these dear little ones that Heavenly Father has given to me! He has trusted me with some of the most choice little spirits and I love them dearly!

2 comments:

The Filhart Family said...

You have some of the most amazing kids. Wes and I are always talking about how much we love and admire them and I know my kids love them just as much.

Andee said...

It takes great parents to raise great kids! It sounds like you have an amazing family! One of these days we'll get together!