
In the morning, Ed usually helps me shower and bath the little ones (Winston & Wyndel). This morning, however, Ed slept in because he hasn't been feeling well. So, I did it by myself today...Winston was hilarious to talk to this morning. As I was rubbing him down with lotion our conversation went something like this:
Winston: "Knock Knock."
Mommy: "Who's there?"
Winston: "Who!"
Mommy: "Who, Who!"
Winston: "Heee, heeee!"
This conversation continued the same way a few more times. Then I said:
Mommy: "Winston...Knock Knock."
Winston: "Hello!"
Mommy: "No, you're suppose to say...'Who's there?'"
Winston (in a shy, bashful way): "Mommy, it's you!"
He's way too smart! Funny thing is, I didn't know that he knew any "Knock, knock" jokes. So it really surprised me and made me laugh when he started in with a "knock, knock" joke this morning. Apparently he's been listing to his big brothers and sister lately...they've been reading a joke book and telling each other jokes all week. Goodness...I really love this kid!
1 comment:
I looove it! He is so cute! thanks for letting me come hang out with you guys, you know i loved it! xoxoxo
Post a Comment