Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Irony???














Irony, I don't think so...I'm really not so sure there is such a thing. I think God's hand is in just about everything we do.

The story behind the picture goes something like this:

While we were building our house (the brick one on the left is the house that we tore down, and the beautiful salmon and green trailer is what we called home for about a year while we were building) Jim, a man that worked on Ed's framing crew, and family friend, had been taking pictures with a disposable camera of the progress made on the house. Jim said, "I only have two pictures left, let me take a picture of you guys so that I can get these pictures developed."














So here they are, the last two pictures from Jim's camera. Like I said, I'm not sure after Waylon's passing that I believe in "Irony" anymore.

I found these pictures while I was cleaning out my cedar chest the other day. The crazy thing is, I was hoping, while cleaning, that I could find something "Little Man" had left behind. (Who would ever imagine that finding a dirty little sock behind our bed could bring a smile and a sigh of relief to anyone?) Anyhow, I found these pictures and was reflecting on the day they were taken...and then the thought crossed my mind...God really does work in very miraculous ways. He does know just what we need to get through each and every moment. He knows what makes us happy...I knew when Ed got home from work that night, he would be thrilled to see the pictures...

No comments: