
Wesley, our oldest son, took these pictures during a storm that blew in a few weeks ago....
Only God can make something so beautiful, and Wesley was able to capture it!
I was inside making dinner, and too busy to notice the beautiful picture that Heavenly Father had painted that late afternoon.
While taking Will Jaye to his soccer practice, I ran into my dear friend Lana. She pointed out told me to look behind at the wonderful sky. "Dance in the Rain" she says..."Dance in the Rain, Sarah!"
What would I do without my sweet friend. She is the one that has pulled me to my feet so many times in the last few months. Reminding me that "all is well, all is well". God certainly knew what he was doing when He moved us here to Taylor Arizona. It wasn't the easiest path to get here, but it has been so worth it.
It isn't very often that you come across amazing people like Lana Lou. I have been fortunate to come across a few in my life time. Waylon's Funeral proved that. We didn't call everyone that we knew...most heard from other sources about the accident. I have heard that news travels quickly in a small town, but across a state, country, and even world?
The morning of the funeral was lovely. I had been praying that the weather would be warm and beautiful...Heavenly Father decided that He would add his own little touch too. I noticed that morning the leaves and buds on the trees were starting to make an appearance. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant morning for his sweet little funeral.
God does indeed provide miracles everyday for us. Whether it's sending us great friends to love and help us through even the most tragic moments, capturing a rainbow or answering a mother's simple prayer...We just have to take the time to recognize them! He wants us to be happy and experience joy in this journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment