Saturday, December 6, 2008

Out of the Mouths of My Babes...

Over the years I have kept a journal with some of my most "favorite quotes" from my children. A few years ago, I compiled a bunch of them in a small scrap book for my mother to enjoy...this one from Wylee will most definitely have to be added...


Yesterday, I was putting up the Nativity set that my mom and dad gave to us for Christmas last year. While I carefully unwrapped each of the pieces, Wylee watched...she was very interested in what I was doing, and she wanted to help. When I pulled out the first Wise Man, I said to her..."Look Wylee, a Wise Man"...She turned and looked at me totally serious and asked, "Where's the Foolish Man?" It took everything I had not to bust up laughing...



She's my Favorite Girl!!!


2 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

how cute!
she is beautfiul!

Tiffanyrose said...

I still think that she and Andy look a like! Love the quotes. I need to start doing that with my kiddos.