Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26th 2010...

Accomplished nothing constructive on my house today(dishwasher didn't run last night)...talked with my friend Sheridyn (she was in an accident after visiting us this weekend...luckily everyone is well)...blogged most of the day...fed baby while blogging...gave baby a bath after she made a mess in her diaper and all over her jammies. Brushed my teeth because Ed showed up with "Co-worker" Eric to pick up the horse trailer and Brutus the horse. (I didn't want to scare any of them away with my morning, now afternoon breath!!!) Kid's MADE Me lunch...Yummy! I didn't care what it was, it was great because I didn't have to cook it!!! Blogged some more...talked with my little sister....called my mom to see how to spell CHAOTIC, spoke with my doctors office about making an appointment. Did some of the bills...ok, one of the bills...I'll get to the rest later. Held Winston for a little while...wondering where my day disappeared to...it's 3:30pm and I haven't even showered and life is still good!

But...Wylee wants to know why I haven't showered yet?!

No comments: