She is mommy's little Angel, Daddy's little princess (because we all know Wylee is "Queen"), brother's tiny sister, and Wylee's baby doll. We all LOVE her. She is a very good baby with an easy going personality.
She may not like baths, but she loves to have her diaper changed...she'll even help by putting her little legs up for me when I take her diaper off...and she seldom ever fusses when I change her.
Although she had a rough start, she is doing well adjusting to this crazy world we introduced her to. I want to share details, and I will, after I figure out how to download the few pictures I have of her from the hospital...which was her home for the first 10 days of her life. It was a crazy 10 days, and we are glad to have it behind us, with her FINALLY home safe and sound.
No comments:
Post a Comment