Dearest Son,
Do you know how much I love you?
Do you know how much I treasure...
the sweet spirit that's inside you,
You're growing beyond measure...
I can't believe that you're eleven,
It wasn't that long ago
when you sat upon my bouncing knees
playing horsey, and airplane you know.
You've grown up so quickly, it's sad
...the time went by so fast.
I wish I could make time stop
and those childhood memories last.
But, you want to grow up and be like your dad
I just wish I could hold you tight...
In my arms I would keep you snug as a bug
But I know that you'd put up a fight...
You have bigger things on your mind to do,
and soon I will have to let go...
But I want to share the things in my heart...
all the things that I want you to know.
I love you dearly,
don't you ever forget.
You're my sweet little boy
one of the sweetest I've met.
You have lot's of potential,
And you will succeed.
You have a spirit about you,
...You tend to lead.
Don't ever give up
even when things get tough.
Remember to pray
when the going gets rough.
I love you, I love you
I love you it's true...
Your my favorite Wesley,
I LOVE YOU, I DO!
Love,
Mom
2 comments:
Sarah you always right such sweet thing and I am really glad cause if I ever need to look at things diffrent I know where to look, Thanks! I sure do love Wes and He gets all shy when I tell him how excited I was when you guys had him but I really do love that kid, & I hope he knows!
Dearest Sarah, what a beautiful poem you've written. As I read it I could feel the great love you felt in creating it for Wesley. There is so much warmth and feeling in it that it rouses all the senses and swells my heart with pride and love for you both. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment