This is Wesley's Story...he wrote it in class at school. He's been working on it for quite some time this year. He brought it home today to share with me...
Sara I love your blog. I feel the spirit so much when I read it and it just helps me remember the important things in life. We love your family, thanks for posting.
Wesley, you have a wonderful gift for expressing the tender memories you hold of Waylon. Thank you for sharing your story. I know that Waylon is smiling and is very proud of you.
7 comments:
Thank you for sharing Sarah. Wesley is such a good kid. Its amazing the things a kid can remember and what is etched in their minds forever.
That was such a good story Sara! I love and miss your cute little family!
WOW! What amazing writting. There is so much feeling and detail in the way he writes. I wish my 6th graders were as good as writters as Wesley.
Oh thanks so much for sharing this. What a sweet big brother.
-Jennie N.
Sara I love your blog. I feel the spirit so much when I read it and it just helps me remember the important things in life. We love your family, thanks for posting.
Wesley, you have a wonderful gift for expressing the tender memories you hold of Waylon. Thank you for sharing your story. I know that Waylon is smiling and is very proud of you.
Love,
Aunt Tina
what a darling son you have, sarah! my heart aches for you, but i am amazed at your strength and courage and testimony.
your son is quite talented at writing AND drawing - the illustrations were amazing!
~ jannet stapley mcvey
Post a Comment