Thursday, January 8, 2009

Must be goin' round...

I don't know what I was thinking...Mother's don't get sick...YEA RIGHT!

It started with Wesley just before my little brother's wedding. Next it was Wyatt. I thought the case of the "Tummy Bug" had ended there, but boy was I wrong! I think while we were in the valley, we may have spread the darn thing. My poor little nephew Caleb thought that it would be fun to test my brother and his new wife's parenting skills as well as break in my brothers new car with a little bit of lunch, dinner, and what ever else he ate that day while traveling home to California. Sorry Tim!

When we returned home from the Valley, Winston, the baby, decided he needed a turn...and so for about 24 hours, we packed around extra burp clothes and towels. Wylee was feeling left out apparently...she decided she needed a turn too. Ed and Will had to have a piece of it as well...not as bad, but heaven forbid it pass them by.

And now...I think that I actually might be getting a touch of it myself...dang kids!!! So much for my theory of "Mother's don't get sick!" Oh well. It gives me a reason to stay at home...that's right, NO PTSO meetings, NO Scouts, No sudden trips to Show low for "grocery shopping", just the perfect opportunity to CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!!! Don't we all need a good reason to Clean?

Anyway, it's kind of nice being at home after such a long Holiday in the good 'Ole Valley. We had fun...But you know how the saying goes...


"THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!"

2 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

love this picture!
and the header picture :)

Edna Guerrero said...

Thanks for contaminating us here in the valley... we've all gotten it as well.

Actually.. mother's DO get sick, we just can't complain about it and we still have to be mom and attend to the kids, husband and home. Sheesh! Being a mother is a lot of work.. but so worth it.