So We have these dear sweet friends that we love so much. Some say that she and I are lost sisters reunited. Our spouses are two of a kind...especially when they are together...and our children...great friends.
We love to play little pranks on each other. I have to admit...theirs tend to be a bit more creative than ours.
One day we came home from the Valley only to find that our home had been "Obamanized" and our animals supporting proposition 102! It was hilarious! Another time we trusted them with a key to the inside of our home while we were gone to feed Wyatt's fish. Lana always joked that she would rearrange my picture frames with "new" pictures if I didn't updated them with some of my own children instead of the advertisements that came in the frames...that she did. She took a bunch of silly pictures of her family and proceeded to replace the advertisement pictures with her pictures. We got a kick out of that and left them there for everyone to see for a long time! WE love them and there pranks so much!!!!
This last month however was our turn! While Lana and Roy and their kids were in Show Low snow sledding, we took advantage of the opportunity to "get even". That morning it snowed, and we could hardly wait to see our creative plan unfold...
They have two entrances to their driveway...both of which we had planned to block with a bunch of snowmen. We were so confident that our plan would come off with a hitch...we had their neighbor spying to make sure they were gone before we showed up and a handful of neighborhood kids ready to help with our revenge plan...unfortunately, the snow stopped early in the morning and the day became warmer...almost melting all of the snow by the time they finally left. So, this was our attempt at "MUDDY SNOWMEN".


It was so much fun! We all enjoyed our family revenge activity...we can't wait for the next time they decide to go somewhere!
Their response: They thought it was great! However, we learned the other day when we inquired about the dent and blue paint on the side of Lana's van...one of their very honest children said that their mom ran into the pole on the side of the driveway trying to avoid hitting one of the snowmen! OOPS! Sorry Lana and Roy!
2 comments:
Hey you,
I totally know what you mean about the fear you talked about in your 3rd down post, I feel the same but its just cause I'm being a paranoid mom. It is scary the older I get and the more kids I have though, it just makes you think. Also, you can grieve all you want girl, that is why we have these blogs is to let it all out, you know what I meant by what we were talking about, I didn't mean what you do. Keep up the blog, we'll see ya around.
Oh my goodness Sarah. It has been way too long. Your family is beautiful and Ammon and I think of you and Ed and the kids a lot. Wishing and hoping the best for your family. I just wanted to drop a comment and tell you that I passed by your blog and loved reading and sharing a few tears as I read your beautiful thoughts. Congratulations on baby #7, and a girl. Perfect! Take care. Your family has been stamped in our memories and thoughts. I have a blog as well and would love for you to check it out, if interested. But it is private so my email is bundylm@msn and email me your email and I will send you an invite. With love.
Lisa Bundy
Post a Comment