Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here comes Monday!!!

Another conference comes to a close...it was as if each of the talks given, was directed to Ed and I. I really enjoyed the talks that I did get to hear. Saturday's sessions were harder to sit and listen to...due to all of the children playing and running around...They tried hard to sit and listen as best as they could, but their cousins (Mason, Colton, and Brooklyn) were here visiting and they were so excited to see and play with them.



Grandma and Grandpa Ulrich brought the kids up to visit for the weekend. Alysan (their mother) had surgery and so we thought it might be a nice break for her. We enjoyed having them...We went on a wagon ride, they played Lego's, made cookies, and jumped on the trampoline. Unfortunately, the wind blew like crazy and it was chilly outside most of the weekend, but they all still seemed to enjoy the time together.



Grandma and Grandpa left early this morning for Utah to visit Erin and Scott and Company. From there they will head to Idaho. Ed and I talked about loading the kids up and heading out with them...But unfortunately, finances won't allow it, and those darn AIMS tests are next week...(I'm sure that I would get an ear full from each of their teachers if we skipped out on them). Oh well, maybe in a few more months.



So here I am at the end of a very long but enjoyable weekend, not really wanting to start another week...I hate Monday's! For whatever reason, Monday seems to be the hardest and most depressing day for me. I think of Waylon often...Maybe it is because it's just Winston and I...It used to be just Waylon and I.



I suppose I need to find something to do with my Monday's!!!

No comments: