
Ed and I went to Wal Mart together yesterday (there aren't a whole lot of options here in Taylor... I would much rather shop at Target and day of the week!)...which we seem to do quite a bit lately. Since we are so busy lately...not really...we like to just hang out. I will be honest, when he does get a job again, it will be hard to get used to him not being around. I will miss him a lot! It's nice to have him around. We eat lunch together, we go on wagon rides together, we build stuff together, we work around the house together, we run our errands together, and sometimes, when we are tired of all of that...we get to nap together! Wouldn't life be great if we could just hang out all day with our spouses? I think this is one of Heavenly Father's special gifts to us. The opportunity to get to know each other and be together.
We have had trial after trial placed upon us this year, but amongst the trials, Heavenly Father has given us the gift of each other! It's a good thing we love each other! I hear frequently from my friends, "I am going to go crazy with my husband home all day!!!" I myself kinda like it! I can't think of any other place I would want my husband to be, except by my side! I am grateful for the hours upon hours that I get to spend with Ed!
So here is to jobless spouses!!!
2 comments:
from one jobless family to another I can honestly say I know exactly how yuo feel.
Sarah,
That is such a sweet post! I love having Hal home as well,(one reason we like shift work). We think of you guys alot...we need to get together! It is tough to have so many trials, but there aren't very many who can look for the good like you do! I love the picture of you both! Come out sometime and stop by! Lots of Love, The Halls
Post a Comment